Correction: by Dravidian language in Pakistan I suppose you meant Brahui,
which has a couple of million speakers. Doesn't appear to be much writing
in the language though. We will have to find out more.

And one more comment on your suggestion about using 'Indic-Dravidian': do
remember that we have several languages in the north-east which are part of
neither of these groupings, since they are from the Tibeto-Burman family of
languages! This is what I meant by the problem of using philological
classifications and terminology.

TN