Dear Theo,

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3) I am still curious about some of the relationships here. As far as I know
> achal still serves on your board? because I have a distinct memory of there
> being some association here. He also still serves on the Advisory board of
> WMF and had a lot to do with selecting Bishakha. He was also a fellow for
> WMF, some time after the start of the India programs.

Achal used to be on our board from the time we registered in July
2008. He has not attend board meetings since September 2011. Current
board members of CIS are listed here:
http://cis-india.org/about/people/board-members. Achal continues to be
a member of the registered society and CIS does contract him
occasionally for research support activities like editing manuscripts.

Best wishes,

Sunil