Dear Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer
<rednosedr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting isn't it? That one should have timed that A2K bulletin to come
> out exactly when the Chapter is having a fundraiser and leave people like
> the good Doctor here confused about all this? Seems a bit deliberately done,
> don't you think?

We have been publishing the monthly bulletin since the beginning of
the grant period. On most months Noopur has fwded the bulletin to this
mailing list.
See:
1. September 2012:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2012-October/008763.html
2. October 2012:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2012-November/008826.html
-> We made a mistake and did not make a mention of the size of the
grant in this edition.
3. November 2012:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2012-December/008977.html
4. We seem to have missed out on distributing the December bulletin to
this mailing list.
5. January 2013:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2013-February/009249.html

We will continue to publish the bulletin on a monthly basis. Do tell
us how we can improve the format and content of this newsletter.

Best wishes,

Sunil