Abhishek,

I have been on-board several Wiki mailing lists and closed emailing groups
for a few years now, but this is the first time I have been piqued to
respond to such a 'discussion'. Your efforts to prove what you are trying
to prove are outstanding. I won't be surprised if Doctor Hakim (I
appreciate the wordplay) is a troll or a sock puppet who has planted this
thread to get the discussion where it is.

Almost every community member I have interacted with or met in person over
the years has gone out of pocket for volunteer activities. I have known of
community members refusing grants while going out of pocket, and I respect
them all the more for that. Some of us have spent astounding amounts of
money this way. As I see it, the Chapter has committed to transparency and
accountability; nothing is wrong with it having some money of its own. When
you become a member of the Chapter again, maybe you can help bring about as
much transparency as you'd like.

Regards,
Rohini