I take strong offense to this mail and see it as an attack on Anirudh,
aka Sir Nicholas. He is a senior member of the community, an active
editor and administrator on the English Wikipedia, and a founding
member of the chapter. One doesn't need Indic contribs to be an Indian
Wikipedian. You might want to search again, or use a different search
engine. The community hasn't reached any low because of this but
because people are busy ranting out her and not contributing or
letting others contribute.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Member of the Executive Committee
Wikimedia Chapter [India]