Dear Wikipedians,

In my previous mail in reply to Abhishek, I had requested you to send
in your intimations/proposals for various activities that you want to
do in the next year.

We will be finalising the 2013-14 budget in the upcoming EC meeting
this weekend.

Please send your event information with tentative budgets within 2-3
days to the EC so that we can incorporate them in the Chapter budgets.

Thanks and regards
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar

--

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in