Hey Shrikant,
Lets try out something on a small scale, something which is confined in a
city for the time being & then take this model on a higher level??
How does it sound??

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj Suryawanshi <http://www.facebook.com/niraj12>
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club
Pune<https://www.facebook.com/WikipediaClubPune>
8149920120 | niraj.suryawan...@gmail.com