Hi Shantanoo, when I sent that mail in March, I was uncomfortable with
Narayam. I have since then, stopped using editing using my mobile [it still
is an entry level Java phone]. However, even today, on Wikidata, [where I
spend most of my editing time] I prefer using Quillpad over the built in
tools.
As for my phone, I prefer Quillpad over other tools.

--
Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore