Dear Dhaval,

It is great to hear about these events on the Gujarati WIkimedia projects.

Could I request you to create event pages under:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiMeetups
Also listing these events in the upcoming events sections of
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Thank you and all the very best for these events.

regards
Arun