I heard about a year ago that a Malayalam project I had helped raise funds
for had become part of WikiSource. It is a Reader in Gender History put
together by Prof J Devika of the Centre for Development Studies,
Thiruvananthapuram. Can Shiju or someone else from the Malayalam Wikipedia
confirm this?

On 6 March 2013 13:47, Pranav Curumsey <pra...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

> Times of India article:
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/thiruvananthapuram/Malayalam-Wikipedia-takes-a-gender-turn/articleshow/18818967.cms

Tejaswini Niranjana, PhD
Lead Researcher - Higher Education Innovation and Research Applications
(HEIRA)
Senior Fellow - Centre for the Study of Culture and Society (CSCS)
Visiting Professor - Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Visiting Faculty - Centre for Contemporary Studies, Indian Institute
of Science (CCS-IISc)

t: 91-80-26730476, 26730967, 26730268
f: 91-80-26730722
http://heira.in