 From: Vishnu t <visdav...@gmail.com>
To: Pradeep Mohandas <prad2...@yahoo.com>; Wikimedia India Community list
<wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Cc: "wikimedia-in-e...@lists.wikimedia.org"
<wikimedia-in-e...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Sunday, 10 March 2013 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [A2K]: Introducing Dr. U.B Pavanaja, Consultant
- Indian languages

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for your wishes. We are indeed happy to have Pavanaja join the
CIS-A2K team.

>I was just curious to know if there was an ad for recruitment for this post on
>the list for this position or not. I could not find the ad herein. If someone
>who has a link to that post, please share.

Thanks for pointing this out, Pradeep. I have checked CIS Archives. This
announcement was sent out in the CIS main Bulletin to various mailing lists in
January 2013. Here is the link
http://cis-india.org/about/newsletters/january-2013-bulletin . Unfortunately,
we have missed posting this on the WMI mailing list. Sincere apologies for this
mistake. We will ensure that this does not get repeated in the future. As a
step in this direction, will alert CIS's Publication Manager (who puts together
all the newsletters and Bulletins) to post all such information on the WMI list
without fail.

Warmly,
Vishnu