Hi all,

The event went well. Around 25 wikimedians and non-wikimedians attended the
meetup. The meetup opened with an Introdcution to Openstack by Yogesh
G<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Eternaltyro&action=edit&redlink=1>.
The Wiki part was next. Surya Prakash. S. A gave a presentation on the
state of the Tamil Wiki projects. Then I introduced the Wikimedia India
Chapter and its activities. There was a long question and answer session on
Wikimedia's copyright policies, creative commons licenses, personality
rights, notability criteria in various wiki projects. We hope to have
regular meetups in Chennai in the future.

For a list of attendees and photos, please see the event pages in Tamil and
English Wikipedias.

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Chennai/Chennai5#Report
2) http://ta.wikipedia.org/s/2nlq

regards