Congratulations Rohini!

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:53:58 +0530
From: visdav...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Congratulations, Rohini!
Best,Vishnu

On 9 March 2013 11:45, Bishakha Datta <bishakhada...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice! Congratulations, Rohini, and look forward to more wiki women workshops
and other related stuff.

Best

Bishakha

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Congrats Rohini!!

All the best wishes to you!!

Regards

-Sudhanwa

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Rohini Lakshané

<rohini.laksh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,

> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted

> the election process.

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan

> <srik.r...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as

>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an

>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.

>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha

>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia

>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in

>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on roh...@wikimedia.in

>> --

>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan

>> Treasurer,

>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]

>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter

>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>

>> email to wmin-members+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in

Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.