Niraj,

1)You sent a form with "renewal" option ticked and membership ID field
empty.  We were unable to process it and replied saying the membership form
is incomplete, and please resubmit a complete form with member ID. From
your current mail to the India list (your reply to yohann), I understood
your mistake was not leaving an incomplete member ID field but ticking
"renewal" instead of "new".

2) No the EC does not process all the membership forms. The Executive
Manager at Bangalore usually does this work. But the EC does share the
workload whenever possible. In your case (and all the other forms the
Wikipedia Pune Club handed over to Sudhanwa), I was involved in processing
because I was at Bangalore at that time and was helping our manager with
the processing work. That is the reason I am able to respond to this mail
personally. If you had directed these queries in a reply to the mail from
memb...@wikimedia.in mail id, this would have been cleared up easily and
quickly.

3) As indicated in the official communication, you can submit a complete
and correct membership application again. Or if you want to take back your
application and want us to return your money, then mail to the members id
in detail and we will take care of it. This is the last time I will reply
to you on this issue in this list. This is a public community mailing list
and not the chapter's administrative channel. Please direct your queries
there.

regards
Bala Jeyaraman
Executive Council Member