Awesome, It really an awesome and impressive Idea of event since its online
than this could cover wide whole country.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Abhishek Suryawanshi <
i.abhishek.suryawan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Wow. Great responses. ​
>
> We need to channelize all resources and idea's. ​Kindly consider creating
> event page on Wikimedia India Chapter site (
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Events)

What about having partnerships either with established restaurant or
> hotel-management school?

Well Abhishek your suggestion is good but in what sense this could help us.
I mean since we having this event online besides prizes in any other sense.