Dear Srikanth,

As you will note from the A2K Work Plan 2013-2014 [1], most of our potential
partners are in South and Sout-East/West of India. Thus the A2K team felt, it
makes better programmatic sense to have A2K team located in Bangalore. This
will not only save us from relatively larger overhead spending but also enable
the team to be in regular touch with the Wikimedia India community and the
Chapter and in pro-actively undertaking collaborative activities with them.

We intend to look for office space in Bangalore that is relatively larger and
less expensive than the Delhi space. This space will also be open to free use
by the Wikimedia India Chapter and Community.

The last date of submitting applications is 30th April, 2013. Apologies for not
mentioning it in my mail but you can find this information in the job posting
on our website. [2]

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Thanks
Nitika Tandon
Program Manager
Access to Knowledge