It is really shocking and shameful behavior.
To my surprise, the edit war is still going on there.....
I have put the article to my 'watch list'.
It can be a good assignment for those who want to work for the issue of
gender bias to restore the article to its original form. (At least to see
that more and more meaningful information is added) It will be learning
about rules in the process.

I dont know how much time I will be able to dedicate for this right now.
But I plan to edit the article and to fight vandalism there.

Thanks.