Dear All,

The A2K team is organising an IRC on 13th May 2012, Monday from 8.30pm - 9.30
pm on: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wikimedia-in.

The main agenda for IRC is to discuss the A2K Work Plan for the year 2013-2014
[1] that we had shared with you earlier. We'd like to hear comments/suggestions
from as many of you as possible. This mail is to invite each one of you to join
us for this IRC and help improvise our work plan. Just incase you'd like to
join but cannot due to prior commitments please drop me a private message and
we'll arrange a call with your separately.

Looking forward to see you tomorrow at IRC!

Thanks
Nitika Tandon
Program Manager
Access to Knowledge