Hello,

The autobiography and some other works were deleted from the English
Wikisource and moved to Wikilivres because of URAA.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Mohandas_K._Gandhi

Also several volumes from "The Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi" were
deleted from Commons:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:The_Collected_Works_of_Mahatma_Gandhi

Yann