>> If you upload the images using commonist tool it will create a subpage
>> under your user page and all uploaded images are grouped by upload jobs and
>> upload date.
>

> Yes, for ex if User:Xyz uploads photos using Commonist, all his photos get
> reflected in his subpage user:Xyz/gallery.

I use android app to upload the images and custom python script.

Regardless of the tool used to upload, there should be neat way of
presenting the images as a gallery with sliders, captions, description
and metadata.

Is it possible to add a plugin to OpenPhoto http://theopenphotoproject.org?

So that we can use openphoto as a gallery for our images.

T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get CollabNet Subversion Edge :     http://www.collab.net/svnedge