Me thinks we have a small community that is active. I feel it is not a good
idea to keep forking lists.
We already have a problem with many community members not being aware of
the India list.
Now another one?

I already struggle to keep track and manage membership of multiple lists.
That is my view. Lets hear from others too.

regards
Arun