Hi Karthik

I too think we would be better served through dedicated use of the existing
lists rather than adding to them. I am a fairly diligent email reader, I
feel, yet I sometimes don't learn about activities in Mumbai even though I
live here. This is rather the opposite to being deluged with irrelevant
emails.

--
Vickram
Fool On The Hill communicall.wordpress.com