From: wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Karthik Nadar
Sent: 12 ಜೂನ್ 2013 23:59
To: Wikimedia India Community list
Cc: Wikimedia Chapter (India); Kannada Wikipedia Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Kannada Wikipedia completes 10 years!

Congratulations Om and everyone part of Kannada Wikipedia. Much to achieve :)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM, omshivaprak...@gmail.com
<omshivaprak...@gmail.com> wrote:

ಕನ್ನಡ ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯಕ್ಕೆ ೧೦ನೇ ವರ್ಷದ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕೋತ್ಸವದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು.

Kannada Wikipedia completes 10 years today. Thanks and congratulations to all
who have supported and contributed to Kannada Wikipedia all these years.  We
have a long way to go and more responsibility to give access to knowledge to
each Kannadiga across the globe!

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

http://platonic.techfiz.info

http://blog.shivu.in
Phone: 91- 9902026518 <tel:91-%209902026518>

linuxaayana.net | kindarajogi.com | sanchaya.net

Thanks and regards,

Karthik Nadar.