Late reply – count me in too

Regards,

Pavanaja

From: wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Arnav Sonara
Sent: 17 ಜೂನ್ 2013 15:17
To: Wikimedia India Community list
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [wlm-in] WLM India 2013

Hey,

Sorry for late reply, was on the roads (literally!!). Thanks to everyone for
expressing their interest to help in participating WLM 2013.

I'll get in touch with you all with an official announcement regarding India's
participation in WLM '13 within few days. Feel free to ping me anytime about
it. Thanks.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi