From: wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaindia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
CherianTinu Abraham
Sent: 08 July 2013 12:06
To: Wikimedia India Community list
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] "Improve Indian Biography Images Project"

Thanks Pavanaja &  Srikanth.

Meanwhile, I have renamed the project to "Incredible Indians" per suggestion
by one of my friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tinucherian/Incredible_Indians

Regards
Tinu Cherian

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
<srik.r...@wikimedia.in> wrote:

Good initiative Tinu,

I'll do my bit!

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Pavanaja U B <pavan...@vishvakannada.com>
wrote:

Good idea Tinu. I have many photos but mostly from literary worlds of
Karnataka. I have already added some of them.

Regards,

Pavanaja