FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CherianTinu Abraham <tinucher...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [WMIN-Members] Re: IRC with WMIN Executive Committee Election
Candidates
To: wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
On behalf of the Election Committee, we thank everyone who had attended the
"IRC with the candidates" yesterday.

For the full log, please see
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Internet_Relay_Chats/July_30,2013

Please reach out to Election Committee for any clarifications and we
strongly encourage to actively participate in the Elections

Cheers

For Election Committee
Tinu Cherian