I believe the i18n team has been working on this for quite a while. Do note
there are several tools [built in] for typing in Devnagari with Keymanweb
and Narayam being the ones I am aware of.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>