Hi, to clarify:

*Niraj had originally stated: I'am very glad to inform you that we the
members of WMIN & Wikipedia Club Pune are planning to conduct Workshops and
Edit-a-thons in Pune on 14th & 15th of August '13.*

Wikimedia India did not know anything about or is a part of this event. The
chapter must be informed and formally communicate that it is a part of the
event, which it did not.

Pranav, and the Chapter have not stated that we have no intention of being
part of an event, and I will let Pranav get back on this matter.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Yohann Thomas <yohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Niraj
>
> Did Pranav tell you why WMIN has no intention in getting
> involved with Wikipedia Club Pune for the
> Independence Day Events (Edit-a-thons)?
>
> Yohann Thomas
> yohan...@gmail.com

Srikanth Ramakrishnan