question related to the Indic Programmes. In your work plan for April 2013
onwards, you focus on 5 Indic languages, Telugu, Kannada, Konkani, Bengali and
Odia.<br/><br/>I am happy to see a spurt in activity reported in Telugu and
Kannada communities. I am also happy to see that Odia maintains a steady pace
with workshops. On Konkani, I see some mention of upcoming activities in Goa.
But, I see no mention of Bengali in the report.<br/><br/>Would you or anyone in
the team like to comment on why this maybe so? What issues is CIS-A2K facing in
from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone