Noticed that a vast majority of Indian languages are listed.
How about we kickstart a translation rally of sorts for not only
WP:Medicine, but other articles as well?

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>