Hi all,
a couple of like minded Asian chapters came up with an idea at Wikimania to
coordinate translation efforts of various articles relating to Asia.
The premise of this was to ensure that articles about one country or it's
culture, which is available in one language, can be made available in other
Asian languages.
Now, since we in India have a lot of languages and different cultures, each
with it's unique set of articles, I see this as a massive opportunity to
have articles translated.

Have a look; and add your name/home wiki, if participating:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Asia_Project/Cultural_Content_Exchange

--
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,