Hi,
The current plan is to make it into a js gadget. The demo is a standalone
tool and I'll move it to tools.wmflabs.org soon.
I had chatted with the mobile developers about having something similar on
the mobile web to view the changes , so my long term goal is to integrate
it into  the mobile extension , I think it would be better placed on
mobiles than on desktops , but I'dont plan to do this right away.

Thanks