I second that Shyamal.

I hope they share the trainer (professional consultants as mentioned on meta)
names soon, so users will have the time to enroll.

I hope they already have 8-10 interested users, to participate in this
program. And this is not completely based on anticipation!

And i hope that A2K team also gets benefits from the program and the
program trains at least 15 users (at least one member from each of these
language community; Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam,
Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu).

Otherwise, it'll be another big failure like Odia Education Program.

Regards,
Ansuman <http://twitter.com/an5um>
*ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ <http://or.wikipedia.org/>*