Sure, I would love to do that does Wednesday 22:30 to 23:30 sound ok ?
I also want to chat with people and understand editing behavior, what all
does one do when he/she is editing an article. Does he/she check the
history etc ? I'm also trying to understand what people generally use the
history tab for.

Thanks
Jeph