Hi all,

would just add to what Sowmyan has said. We would appreciate if you can
send us a detailed proposal of what you are planning for. Everyone would
understand how the process will look like. Also, it will help in drafting
the budget very much in detail. The FDC committee and WMF would really love
to see a detailed plan.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
www.wikilovesmonuments.in