Hi Vickram,

you need to register at the site to edit. Please create your account
through this link:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup&returnto=Main+Page

Regards,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
www.wikilovesmonuments.in