Dear Vickram,

Indeed, you seems to have registered as a new user in the Wikimedia Wiki.
However, in order to edit, one need to do just one more additional step:
Just confirm the email ID.

Immediately after registering, you would have received a confirmation
request mail in your registered e-mail. (Please also check the spam mail
folder).

Clicking on the link there will confirm your membership.
After that, you will be able to edit most pages of the chapter Wiki.

*The same applies to all new registrants on the chapter wikis.*

Thanks,
Viswam
User:viswaprabha
Member, EC