Hi Saqib,

it is indeed pleasure for the Indian community to know about your plans and
your community. I have been among the person close to you guys, and thus
know about your excitement and your passion towards the movement.

We wish you all the best :-)

Regards from Mumbai,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.