Update:-

   - Success for Malayalam Loves Wikipedia in third edition too(The Times
   of India)Oct 2,
2013<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/thiruvananthapuram/Success-for-Malayalam-Loves-Wikipedia-in-third-edition-too/articleshow/23384420.cms>
   - Prominent wildlife photographer donates images to Wikimedia Commons -
   — Wikimedia blog

<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/10/08/wildlife-photographer-naseer-wikimedia-commons/>