Dear Ravi,

For videos you can use Miro video converter. It is an open source video
converter and allows you to convert videos in .webm and .ogv format by
compressing. Normally 200-300 mb files get compressed to less than 100 mb. I'm
assuming your original videos being shot in full HD (1920x1080) and are really
heavy. You can convert the full HD videos to .webm and check if they are coming
down to less than 100 mb. If the converted .webm files are still more than 100
mb which is not supported in WikiCommons then try reducing the file resolution
to these following:
Medium: 640x360
Large: 960x540
HD: 1280x720