Ansuman,

I hope some civility would showcase the Indian Wikipedia Community in
better light.

CIS-A2K is an independent organization / programme. We can at best place
requests but definitely cannot order them around. If you have any question
about their efficiency, please report it to the Grants making committee or
wherever it is appropriate.

As far as I have observed, CIS-A2K has been good at being transparent and
informing the community.

Ravi