Ravishankar

> I hope some civility would showcase the Indian Wikipedia Community in better
> light.

I hope only civility would showcase the Indian Wikipedia Community in
some way! I'm not showcasing the Indian community, neither i'm saying
anything on behalf of it, nor i represent it.

> CIS-A2K is an independent organization / programme. We can at best place
> requests but definitely cannot order them around. If you have any question
> about their efficiency, please report it to the Grants making committee or
> wherever it is appropriate.

I know what is it. I don't think i ordered anything to anybody!!
First i said "you should", then "do it" It's not the same. It's not
something i want, it's their initiative, they started the discussion.
They are not doing it in the proper way, three people including me
suggested that. Still they didn't consider doing it on their own. Then
i said what i had to say. Now you teach me "civility"!! Even if i was
uncivil, i think they deserve it.

If you really support A2K, support it when it needs. Not like this.
And I could say the same to you: "If you have any question about my
concerns, please report it to wherever it is appropriate."

> As far as I have observed, CIS-A2K has been good at being transparent and
> informing the community.

Your observation alone, or my observation alone not going to make any
difference.

I don't understand, why people try to change the topic unnecessarily!?
Nobody needs to know whether or not i'm being civil. Please stick to
the main issue.

Cheers