Maybe they want to embarrass Tharoor in a common but creative way?

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.arav...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in>wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> Wikimedia India in association with Acharya Narendra Dev College New
>> Delhi and Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore will be hosting the
>> launch of Creative Commons India in New Delhi on 12 November, 2013 with
>> Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Dr. Shashi Tharoor as
>> Chief Guest. It would be really nice if you could join us.
>>
>> Details of the event can be found here:
>> wiki.wikimedia.in/Events/Creative_Commons_India_launch
>>

> AFAIK Creative commons india is launched in January 26 2007 in India in a
> function at IIT Bombay , with Shishir K. Jha as Project Lead and Lawrence
> Liang as Legal Lead .CC-2.5-IN series licenses are basically developed by
> this team .  Even Last year I heard about CC India in this list
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2011-June/003381.html
>
> This is a snapshot of their old website from internet archive
> https://web.archive.org/web/20081220221749/http://cc-india.org/
>
> Link to Launch event Blogpost
> https://web.archive.org/web/20081220221749/http://cc-india.org/index.php?q=node/23
>
> This looks like a relaunch . It will be good if you can explain why it is
> relaunching in the above mentioned wiki page
>
> ~ regards
> Anivar

Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com/>
"*He's still watching me watching you watching the
trains go by.
And the way he stares --- feel like locking my door
and pulling my phone from the wall.
His eyes, like lights from a laser, burn
making my hair stand --- making the goose-bumps crawl.*"
Jethro Tull: Watching Me Watching You (1982)