Greetings from Karachi,
Great Karthik, I've heard of Mr. Tharoor once on TV as well. Wish I could
attend this event but can't .Anyway best wishes
Saqib

Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:44:54 +0530
From: karthik...@wikimedia.in
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org; wmin-memb...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Creative Commons India launch - 12 November

Dear Friends,

Wikimedia India in association with Acharya Narendra Dev College New Delhi and
Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore will be hosting the launch of
Creative Commons India in New Delhi on 12 November, 2013 with Minister of State
for Human Resource Development, Dr. Shashi Tharoor as Chief Guest. It would be
really nice if you could join us.

Details of the event can be found here:
wiki.wikimedia.in/Events/Creative_Commons_India_launch

Regards from Mumbai,
Karthik Nadar. Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.Bangalore, India.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in