On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala
<arjunar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback. We have provided one example (writing the word
> Hindi in Devanagari Lipi) in the  details web page.  As the layout is
> visual, we think it may be sufficient. We will consider your input and other
> feedback that we receive in the next few days and add  additional examples
> or FAQ in due course.

Excellent. At its current stage the kind of feedback you are looking
for is discoverability/learning as well as ease of usage when compared
with existing layouts. "Hindi" is a fairly trivial word to use as an
example and, there are could be pangrams which your users can aim to
type.

An additional request - since it is good to spread the news about this
over social media, if you could, in future announcements, provide a
message you want shared, it would help keep things consistent. For
example, <https://twitter.com/sankarshan/status/400201328313794560>
may not actually be what you'd like shared.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>