Wikimedia India Chapter will be organizing a GLAM pilot at the National
Museum, New Delhi. We are looking forward to a few experienced editors
living in New Delhi to participate in this program.

We have put together a team that has undertaken to provide the training and
guidance.

We will have some volunteers and students from the Museum itself. They
bring the domain knowledge related to the artefacts, but require training
in Editing. We now need experienced Wikimedians from New Delhi who can do
contribute, and have enthusiasm from GLAM work to participate. The benefit
may be gaining insight into GLAM projects in general and the National
Museum in particular.

The program may be over a week duration some time between last week of Dec
2013 and 1st week of Jan 2014

Kindly write to the chap...@wikimedia.in.

Regards,
Sowmyan