Dear all,

  The Featured Wikimedian for the month of December is User:
Redtigerxyz<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Redtigerxyz>from
English Wikipedia. His profile can be viewed on the main page of
Wikimedia India chapter wiki here : http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Main_Page

  A list of profiles of all 12 featured Wikimedians for the year 2013 can
be viewed here : http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Featured_Wikimedian/Archive/2013

User: Netha Hussain

<http://nethahussain.blogspot.com>swethaambari.wordpress.com
<http://swethaambari.wordpress.com>*