Thank you all for your good wishes and words of praise.

For those who wish to participate remotely, an IRC channel #hack4change has
been created on Freenode. The edit-a-thon takes place in New Delhi. I am
joining via Skype from Mumbai.

This is the list of articles: (There are 7, not 10 as announced earlier)
*Vina Mazumdar
*Vishakha Guidelines
*Urvashi Butalia
 *Mathura Rape case
*Kamla Bhasin (no article yet, it will be created)
 *Flavia Agnes
*Agnes Kharshiing

Suggestions and inputs are welcome.

Regards,