Dear All my Wikimedia friends,

As you know all about that, we are participating & space a stall at Kolkata
Book Fair 2014 ( 29 January (Tuesday) to 9 February (Sunday) 2014.

We have some thoughts of our activities below....

1) On-spot India Chapter membership for visitors if they wish.
2) Distribute Chapter Brochures, Welcome to Wikipedia Brochure.
3) Distribute Bengali Wikipedia Brochures.
4) Need 3/4 dedicated volunteers for 12 days 1PM-8PM
5) Continuous running videos regarding Wikipedia ( Jimmy speech,
Wikimania/WCI event images, and many more)
6) Display all banner and etc
7) Short Quiz contest for visitors.
8) Q&A for visitor.
9) Everyday one hour Small Workshop

Anything new thought/feedback/suggestions are welcome.

Jayanta Nath
On behalf of Kolkata Wikimedia Team