Hoi,
As you might expect [1], Rahmanuddin is also known at translatewiki.net.
Some may think it a WMF project but it is not. It is however a great way of
making MediaWiki more accessable and usable. Well recommended to any and
all people looking for something relevant to do.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1]
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/User:%E0%B0%B0%E0%B0%B9%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%AE%E0%B0%BE%E0%B0%A8%E0%B1%81%E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%8D%E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%80%E0%B0%A8%E0%B1%8D